Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bonnaroo Artist Countdown ::: 99 ::: Sea Wolf


Artist 99 ::: Sea Wolf
Genre ::: Indie Folk
Hidden behind his stage name, Sea Wolf, Alex Church has said

he draws inspiration from authors John Steinbeck and Jack London(whose 1904
novel The Sea Wolf is where the band name originated). “When I write a
song,” says Church, “for me it’s always associated with a specific place and
time. For example, ‘Orion & Dog’ was written during the summer, and
‘Winter’s Heir’ is about coming out of the long Montreal winter and
experiencing a sense of rebirth.” I would heavily recommend checking Sea Wolf out while on the Farm. They will likely be an early, reportedly Thursday, show so check them out! My first memory of hearing Sea Wolf was actually in the movie Zombieland and I immediately fell in love with the sound.
Sea Wolf ::: You're a Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment