Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Video of the Week: Suck My Kiss by Red Hot Chili Peppers (Live at Bonnaroo 2012)

So my series of live videos that I took posts continues here with one of my all time favorite songs by my all time favorite band. The backstory here is that Robert's wife Candice and "B" as he's known here elected to sit in the pit line for RHCP and let Robert and I go see Childish Gambino (big props btw). When we left Childish to rendezvous with Candice and "B", the pit line had become much more condensed and they were too far gone for us to reach them, but we managed to get pretty close in the line, but still a massive amount of people away. As we all waited, the Roots were playing terribly and when they stopped, everybody charged to try and get in the pit, which is stupid because they have to let the people who were in the pit for the Roots out first... Anyway, this caused massive pile ups of humanity and I was thrust into a wooden wall where I was the only thing in between the wall and thousands of people. This near death experience would prove to be worth it in the end as I was the closest I've ever been to Kiedis and Company and it was freakin awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment